Monday, July 16, 2007

Here is another new car I've been looking at.
Its a GBS zero 7 and is just like zoom zoom 2 Spencer and myself were building earlier in the year.

As I am a busy business bear I have done a full cost analyst of this project and have gone into the business implication of the purchase of this car.
We have looked at all aspects of the build and set up cost centres and management teams to fully test all probabilities. The conclusion we, as an organisation have reached is...........................

WE SHOULD BUY THIS CAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I Will have to check the shoe count and see if any more are coming.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should get this car and throw out some shoes to make room!!!!
I have written to my MP about this and I hope to have the matter raised in parliment soon!
Good luck