Friday, July 28, 2006



Hi,we had some trouble with the wheels to day,so you can see I'm under the rear of the car looking into it.Thats the drive shaft and rear hub and I'm tightening the bottom wishbone bolts.You can also see the rear shock absorber with the green spring.I hope to change these shockers as green is not a fast colour and my car is going to be fast!!!
Spencer told me that we have a major problem with the fuel tanks. He says that it will take all of his engineering skills to solve it. The fuel tank is at the rear of the car behind the seats. We hope to have a twin tank arrangement,with two separate tanks and two filler necks but this is the problem.Getting this set up correctly will cost a lot as the filler necks and pumps and pipes are all very expensive!! Our budget is all ready streached to the limit and close to breaking!!
Never mind I'll just have to come up with some way of getting the extra, I might have to sell Spencer on eBay!!!
JUST JOKING!!!!
The top picture shows us looking where the propshaft should fit,but some idiot got given the wrong one and it won't fit!!
I'm not very happy about this as it delays the build a little but its not the biggest problem to date so I will return the prop and have one made up specially for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do your cats dress up as dogs???

baxter t bear said...

This is for tax reasons